Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Time to Say Goodbye to Blogger

Man, Facebook sure did put me in touch with more people than I anticipated.  And with the ease of updating, I have neglected the start of it all; here.  With that being said, and the fact that at this moment I am trying to build an official website, I am probably going to be closing shop on blogger.  I mean, I will leave this blog here, I just doubt I am going to add to it.  It appears by my page views that not many people are even checking here anymore, so I intend on starting a new blog that is private to my family.  A place where I can go back to writing down quotes the boys have said, etc.  Maybe the new blog will be on paper even (what a thought!).  I thank everyone for reading these posts and contributing when they did.  But I really think it is time to say good bye.

You may find me at

www.facebook.com/crazyinlovemom

www.pinterest.com/pfkcwk

Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment